Honey Beans – (Oloyin Beans) 100% West Africa Naturally Grown
About the product
- Honey Beans is high in Protein (for the building and repair of body tissues among other things) Beans contains complex carbohydrate for energy and protein. Because of this, beans are digested slowly, which helps keep blood glucose stable, and may curtail fatigue and irritability.
- It helps lower cholesterol thereby lowering risk of heart disease. Brown Beans contains folate (for body tissues that have fast cell production and turnover, such as bone marrow and the intestinal tract).
- Honey Beans also contains potassium (for the proper function of all cells, tissues and organs in the body). Healthy adults need at least 2000 milligrams per day, and 1cup of beans provide over 2296 milligrams.
- Aside from protein, complex carbs and fiber, beans contain a powerhouse of nutrients including antioxidants, and vitamins and minerals, such as copper, folate, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, potassium and zinc. The Dietary Guidelines for Americans refer to many of these important nutrients as “shortfall nutrients,” meaning most of us aren’t getting enough of them. Beans can help you step up to a more complete plate.
- About 1/2 cup of beans provides 7 grams of protein, the same amount as in 1 ounce of chicken, meat or fish.